Would you like the chance to win an amazing salted caramel hamper? If so, we have a competition for you!
All you have to do to enter is head over to Auntie Anne’s UK on Twitter and retweet the #SaltedCaramelHamper post pinned to the top of the page.
The hamper includes some amazing products from some of our friends around the UK, including:
- Some scrummy salted caramel popcorn and sauce from Joe and Seph’s
- Two (yes two!) bottles of salted caramel skinny coffee syrup from TRKG
- Some super tasty salted caramel chocolates from Coeur De Xocolat
- A lovely salted caramel candle from Kiss-Air Candles
- Some sweet chocolates from Chocolates by Sarah Anne
- And finally an Auntie Anne’s UK bake at home kit!
Don’t forget to keep up to date with us on:
Want to find out more? Here’s our terms and conditions:
1. The promoter is: Freshly Baked Ltd (company no. 06612738) whose registered office is at [5 Wheelers Yard, 87 High Street, Great Missenden, Buckinghamshire, Hp16 0AL].
2. Employees of Freshly Baked Ltd and Auntie Annes or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Closing date for entry will be 23.59pm on Wednesday 30th September 2015. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition are as follows:
Follow @AuntieAnnesUK on Twitter and retweet the #SaltedCaramelHamper tweet pinned at the top of the page, to entered into the competition.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition. The promoter takes no responsibility for the the products delivered.
9. The prize contains products which may contain nuts, dairy and other such ingredients. For more details on the products, please contact Auntie Annes UK directly for details on the third party.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. The winner will be selected at random.
12. The winner will be notified by Twitter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Freshly Baked Ltd and not to any other party. The information provided may be used for future marketing promotions by Freshly Baked Ltd and Auntie Annes UK.